Calcutta
"I wonder, why I wonder?" -- Feynman

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my life

I have been in a constant state of crisis for a long time. The reasons have shifted time to time but the state hasnt yet. I was wondering if the crisis is life. Critics would say crisis is me. My mind. But I dont think everyone in this world is like the type who are always complaining about their present situation, and praying for a better life every sunday morning. May be its my age. As my mom would say - 'real life' hasnt yet started for me. But then silence will be the answer for my question--"when does life really start?". I hate to grow up by adding subtlety to my 'extravagant' desires. I hate my calculations. I hate my planning for tomorrow.Certainly I dont hate my life. The ephemeral happiness is so uncertain, I live my life in its surprise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Some things are just not understood at this age. Some things can't be understood only with knowledge and the infinite mind. Thought the mind is infinite it still has its limitations. So wait patiently for the answer and it shall come.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Website Counters