Calcutta
"I wonder, why I wonder?" -- Feynman

Friday, June 22, 2007

spoken tears..

I live in a room where feelings hang from the ceiling
like spider-webs they try to cling and i strike them off
the window of emotion is closed since the last rain, it's got rust in the frame
one day i rolled out my car
on the highway, you fell like a drop of tear
the wind swept you away but not the pain
i wish i could freeze u there, i wish i'd stopped my car
i blame the crazy wind and the bright sun, i blame whatever i was made for

in the night when the light of dead stars hit the earth
i wake up thirsty and open up my rusty window
breath in the air where you have disapperaed
close my eyes to see how u have glittered for the last time under the Sun
I find myself in neverland,
scattering my ashes into the river I'd cried for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Website Counters